Challenges Challenges Challenges
The kids are back in school. Which means that I am trying to get my schedule set for a new school year. So I decided now is the perfect time to take on a 12 week challenge. I know I keep blogging about starting another one, but I get 1 month in and decide that it is too hard. This time around I am doing it with a bunch of other ladies, and I even paid money into a pot to ensure my committment. My goal is not really to lose weight, although a few pounds would be nice, and getting rid of the square butt would be a bonus. No my goal is to gain some control over the amount of treats I eat. I have always loved treats. I would eat them before dinner if it was socially acceptable, and if they didn't make my backside bigger. The goals set for this challenge are.
1. NO TREATS!
2. Exercise 30 minutes every day (except Sunday).
3. Get 7 hours of sleep each night.
4. A Personal Goal.
For my personal goal, I have chosen to have a planned out healthy dinner on the table by 5/5:30 every night. I know! What was I thinking? I don't really know what I was thinking. We are only four days into this challenge, and 2 out of the 4 days have been incredibly hard to have that tight of a schedule. Last night, we had a soccer game at 5:30 up in Morgan. We had to be there by 5:00. Which meant that we had to leave by 4:30. Which meant that I had to force my family to eat at 4:15. I am not sure that I can keep this up for the whole 12 weeks, but I am bound and determined to give it my best shot. Today, I took a nap after I exercised because I was done. I didn't want to clean my house, and I didn't want to be nice to anyone. So I checked out of life and took a nap. Hopefully things will get easier as the weeks go on.
1. NO TREATS!
2. Exercise 30 minutes every day (except Sunday).
3. Get 7 hours of sleep each night.
4. A Personal Goal.
For my personal goal, I have chosen to have a planned out healthy dinner on the table by 5/5:30 every night. I know! What was I thinking? I don't really know what I was thinking. We are only four days into this challenge, and 2 out of the 4 days have been incredibly hard to have that tight of a schedule. Last night, we had a soccer game at 5:30 up in Morgan. We had to be there by 5:00. Which meant that we had to leave by 4:30. Which meant that I had to force my family to eat at 4:15. I am not sure that I can keep this up for the whole 12 weeks, but I am bound and determined to give it my best shot. Today, I took a nap after I exercised because I was done. I didn't want to clean my house, and I didn't want to be nice to anyone. So I checked out of life and took a nap. Hopefully things will get easier as the weeks go on.


Comments
Post a Comment