12 Week Healthy Challenge Update
For the last 3 weeks, I have exercised everyday. I have not eaten a single treat. I have gotten at least 7 hours of sleep at night, I have had dinner on the table every night by 5:30, and still I have not lost a single pound. Somedays I think I do, and then the next day it goes back up. Crazy what water will do.
It is very frustrating for me. I have certain theories as to the reason for this, and I am hoping that they will work themselves out, but in the meantime, I can certainly tell you that if I get to the very end of this without having lost any weight at all, you can bet that I will be eating dessert again, and not feeling a bit sorry about it either.
I have learned one thing. My body does not like sugar, brown sugar in particular. It really does not make my stomach feel good. For a few good days I tried to go off my acid reflux medicine (just as a test), and I was having good results, but that only lasted until my hormones decided to wig out and go crazy which caused other issues. UGHHH!!!
Hopefully next week I will be able to report a different perspective. I am going to change up my exercising a little this week. The goal - to confuse my body enough to give up some weight. Wish me luck. 'Cause this could get old really fast if I do not see results of this hard work.
It is very frustrating for me. I have certain theories as to the reason for this, and I am hoping that they will work themselves out, but in the meantime, I can certainly tell you that if I get to the very end of this without having lost any weight at all, you can bet that I will be eating dessert again, and not feeling a bit sorry about it either.
I have learned one thing. My body does not like sugar, brown sugar in particular. It really does not make my stomach feel good. For a few good days I tried to go off my acid reflux medicine (just as a test), and I was having good results, but that only lasted until my hormones decided to wig out and go crazy which caused other issues. UGHHH!!!
Hopefully next week I will be able to report a different perspective. I am going to change up my exercising a little this week. The goal - to confuse my body enough to give up some weight. Wish me luck. 'Cause this could get old really fast if I do not see results of this hard work.



Comments
Post a Comment