Traits I Am Working On

I keep telling people that in the next life I am going to be calm and collected. I will be wise beyond measure, and I will definitely be more mature.  Mostly, this means that I will not ever stand up and yell at the top of my lungs.  I will not get so stressed out in the middle of the championship game that I have to pace behind the spectator's chairs, and I will definitely not feel like I have totally lost control of my rational side.  Seriously, one part of me wanted to sit still and enjoy the moment, and another part couldn't sit still for the life of me.  When did I get the mistaken impression that my viewpoint needs to be heard by all, and that my opinion will make a difference to the outcome of the game.

So to all of you that had to endure my loudness during the ball game, I sincerely apologize. 

Congratulations Sir Mighty Maxwell on a game well played.  You deserve to win the "gold".   You have valiantly worked hard to improve your skills this summer, and this is your reward.  Thanks for being the wonderful son that you are.  I am very proud to be your mom.

Comments