He's Been Pretty Lucky - Until Last Night
Yesterday, the kids and I drove Gregg to the airport for a flight to Dallas. About 6:30 he called me and asked me to get online to find him another flight. Apparently, the delayed plane was not delayed it was cancelled, and there wasn't a flight crew to be found to fly the passengers of the scheduled flight to Dallas. So, he got to come home (for a little while). He left again at 3:30 am. It was good the kids woke up to send him off. I don't do middle of the night. He was lucky that I rolled over and told him to drive carefully. With all the traveling that he has had to do lately, this is the first time that the flight has been cancelled on him. Now we just hope that his flight home isn't messed with.
I do miss him when he is gone.



Comments
Post a Comment