Why I am Awake at 3:00 a.m.

Last night before we went to bed, Jacey found out her class placement for ballet next year.  She found out by having a friend call her to ask her if they were in the same class. 

They were not.  Neither was she in the same class as the girl we have car pooled with since the beginning.  Nor another friend either.

They were in Intermediate II, while Jacey was in Intermediate I. 

Jacey was very sad.  Her mom was very sad.  Wait, I am still sad and crying because life hurts sometimes.

To add more salt to her already bleeding heart, Jacey's new class is schedule right during YW.  Jacey loves Young Women's and her Young Women's leaders.

I have a very devastated girl.  Her world just crashed around her.

Why does life hurt so much when you are trying to live right.

The only silver lining in all of this is that Magen is in the same class.

Comments