Trials of Life

I just learned that my oldest sister is moving to Hawaii.  How fun for her.  Although she is not thinking that it will be fun right now.  She is worrying about bugs.  She is also worried about moving when my little sister is having such a hard time.  Me?  I am wondering how many frequent flier miles translates to a trip to Hawaii.  Hopefully we can get to Hawaii while they are there.  We never got to Mississippi. 
I have written a couple of posts about the CD my friend Nedra gave me, but I am really glad of the timing of how things have worked out.  The things I have learned from listening to the CD has really  helped me deal with my sister's plight right now, especially the part where Dr. Lund relays what might happen at the judgement bar, when Christ might say, "Let her alone.  Her sins which are many are forgiven her." 

When I think of things from that eternal perspective, love is the only thing left.  I love my sister, and right now she is having an incredibly hard time.   I also love her husband, and their family.

Lastly, I am very grateful for the wonderful man I married.  He is always so willing to listen to me as I work through the sometimes painful events of my life.  He is such an amazing man.  I am glad that I found him.

Comments

Post a Comment