We Are Currently Experiencing Soccer Drama
Random Thoughts on the subject:
Just so you know, I do not try to go out of my way to offend people.
I know that my Heavenly Father loves my son. Through Him mighty miracles can happen. Max's decision was over ruled my mine, and then changes occured which put the decision back into Max's hands.
Max has been through the emotional roller coaster this last week, and it will probably continue on through next week.
I have to remember that which does not kill us, makes us stronger. Right?
These pictures are of Max (and his coach for the last 5 years) the first year he played soccer.
I will blog about this whole experience when I get my emotions under control, and have time to process just how to put it all into words, and when everything is decided.





Comments
Post a Comment