North Davis County Elementary School Decathlon






Mason, Max and Kailee.  I wasn't quick enough with the photo moment, and Sidonne had already left. 
Max was asked by the P.E. teacher to be on the fourth grade team representing the school at the North Davis County Elementary School decathlon. The teacher was very sweet about how she chose the students she asked.  She wanted to reward those that always listened and participated during P.E. 

I was quick to point out to Max that sometimes in life you do get rewards for being good.  All too often, especially this year, the naughty ones are the ones that get the attention.

Max did very well in the 10 events.  His team did not win, but the experience was well worth it. 

The ten events were:  Standing Broad Jump, 200 yard run, Sit and Reach, Jump Rope, Sit Ups, Push Ups, Basketball Dribble, Accuracy Toss, Cup Stacking, and the Shuttle Run.

Max had fun participating, and Gregg and I had fun watching.  Great Job Max!

Comments