Just For Fun

Today is the second to last day of school for Max, but his teacher is not going to be here tomorrow, and I wanted her to feel appreciated.  I gave her a gift yesterday, but she made a comment to me that she hoped that I would stop by tomorrow.  So I told Max that I would meet him after school to have a picture taken with her.  He didn't know why I wanted a picture of him with his teacher when I haven't done that in previous years.  Who knows why I do anything anymore?  But I can tell you that I am really glad to be done with this year.  Hopefully, next year will be a better year for both Max and the teacher.  Thank goodness we all had each other during the "Bully Days". 
 Mrs. Reed with Nyah, Edward, Max, Shelby and Cheyenne

Mrs. Reed with Max. 

Last night Max had another baseball game.  His team lost, and the game was not one of Max's best games, but it was still fun to watch.  I think he also would have preferred not to come home with a sore knee from sliding into second base.  Actually, he was more worried about getting blood on his uniform than from the actual injury (you can't tell from the picture, but it is deeper than it looks).  One of the other mothers sitting on the bench with me gave me a band-aid for him to use, and then in the next inning her son did the exact same thing.  I then had to forage in my purse to find one for her to give to her son.  It is a good thing we both came prepared. 



Comments