Don't Forget the Lovely Lady P
I haven't blogged lately about my really wonderful daughter. So I thought I would rectify it a little. With Gregg being out of town so much, she is really stepping up to help me do what needs to be done. This includes helping me make dinner.
This picture is actually a picture we took of her giving me service. She has an assignment to do 10 hours of service for her Utah Studies class. Other than clean her room, she is pretty amazing at helping around the house. She added up her 10 hours pretty quick.
This picture is actually a picture we took of her giving me service. She has an assignment to do 10 hours of service for her Utah Studies class. Other than clean her room, she is pretty amazing at helping around the house. She added up her 10 hours pretty quick.


Comments
Post a Comment