Easter Morning
I love Easter.
On the way home from taking Jacey to dance, I was talking to the 8 year old neighbor that we carpool with. I asked her if her brothers got new Easter outfits this year. She said that she was the only one, and that her brothers thought it was silly to get a new church outfit just for Easter. She said her mom said it was just a tradition for girls to get new dresses. Well it is a fun tradition. Jacey and Max both looked very nice in their new outfits. Mom and Dad matched too. I used to think it was silly when the whole family matched. That is until I realized that it is a way that bonds us together as a family, and I will do anything to bring us closer together as a family. I have the cutest kids ever. (My dress was plain navy, and Gregg matched Max exactly.) I did well this year.


Comments
Post a Comment