So Far So Good
Remember way back in the fall, when I blogged about the conflicts that Jacey was going to have with ballet and the play at the junior high?
Well, . . . the junior high has kept their word. They let Jacey leave practice early to go to ballet up through February. Now, Jacey needs to sacrifice ballet for the play. One week down, and Jacey has been VERY lucky. The schedule has her getting out of play practice at 6:00, but she has actually gotten out at 5:00. I've been able to get her to her own ballet class (only a little late) both times this week. Hurray!!
Next week, this is what I am hoping. The schedule says 7:00. Would It be TOO lucky to be able to get out at 6:00? (I am not going to hold my breath, but I can still hope. Right?)
* Does anyone out there have any recommendations on self tanning creams? Which ones work the best?
Well, . . . the junior high has kept their word. They let Jacey leave practice early to go to ballet up through February. Now, Jacey needs to sacrifice ballet for the play. One week down, and Jacey has been VERY lucky. The schedule has her getting out of play practice at 6:00, but she has actually gotten out at 5:00. I've been able to get her to her own ballet class (only a little late) both times this week. Hurray!!
Next week, this is what I am hoping. The schedule says 7:00. Would It be TOO lucky to be able to get out at 6:00? (I am not going to hold my breath, but I can still hope. Right?)
* Does anyone out there have any recommendations on self tanning creams? Which ones work the best?



Comments
Post a Comment