Aida Wrapped Up
Aida is over.
It was a fun adventure in our lives.
Jacey was fabulous.
We are sad it is over.
Jacey with Kate and Danielle
Dana and Jacey.
Okay, I have to tell you why this friend was important enough to include with the performers of the night. This is my amazingly talented friend Dana. When Jacey decided that she wanted to audition for the school play, I knew that she would need some help (advise really that comes from knowledge and experience, and I didn't have any of that). So we turned to Dana and begged for help. She helped Jacey pick a song that she was comfortable with, and gave her the tools she needed to prepare herself. She is good at what she does, and is in such demand that others in the show asked her to help them too. She is busy with her own life, but sacrificed her time to help us, and for that I am grateful. Even after the show I caught her giving advise to Jacey for the next time she performs. We love you Dana. After the last performance Jacey asked if we could go to Dairy Queen. I didn't think anything of it since we usually get treats after performances. That is until I heard other kids talking about going to Dairy Queen too. I quickly realized that there was a sort of party going on at Dairy Queen, and wondered if Gregg, Max and I were going to feel out of place. So we sent Jacey in to party with her friends, and got our treat from the Drive-up window. We ate our treat in the parking lot while we waited for Jacey to be done partying. My little girl is growing up.
Jacey, Kate and Danielle
Jacey and Katie


Comments
Post a Comment