Outdated In Everything I Do


I think you know that you are getting older when you stop caring about being up to date.  The other day, I broke my SD card.  So off to the store I went to buy a new one.  Well what do you know?  My camera is old enough that the new SD cards have too much memory for it to work.  I called Inkley's to see what I could do to fix it, and they told me to buy a new camera.  Really?  I like my little camera.  After they didn't get the response they wanted with that one, they told me I could buy a smaller capacity SD card that would work. 

My last SD card held about 600 pictures.  I thought that was enough.  I get 2600 on my new card.  What am I going to do with that much space?  I will probably forget to get the pictures off and by the time I remember technology won't be able to do it.

(I know the picture above isn't great.  Just a little rain and snow on the window.  I was actually testing the SD card/printer connection.  Apparently it works just fine.)

Comments