Jacey's Loves To Mock Me


Okay, this post is for Jacey.  She would love me to share with the world all my less than perfect moments in life.  This gives her a great deal of amusement and satisfaction knowing her mother is not perfect. 

While traveling down the road, I saw a unique sight.  I thought it was a rooster.  You don't see roosters crossing the road very often.  So I pointed it out to my children, but on further reflection, it proved not to be a rooster.  Trying to rectify my mistake, I searched my mind in vain as to the actual name of the subject.  So I said, " just kidding it's a . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. (a minute passes). . . . . . . . . BIRD." 

Jacey still finds this incredible funny.  It was a pheasant by the way.

Nevermind that she does the same thing.

While traveling to the Browning Fine Art Center, Jacey informed us that there was water in a ravine on the side of the road.  Then she said, "well, actually it is snow." 

In her defense, she tells people that she was giving MORE information, while I was giving LESS.  It is true of course, but wait until she is 45, and can not remember the name for a pheasant. 

Comments