One Of My Favorite Gifts
I have a wonderful sister who listened to my inner desires for Christmas this year. I grew up in a family of 6 girls, and now every year we rotate families to give to. I was lucky enough to give to the same sister that gave to me this year. She by far out did me. She called a couple of months ago to ask for some suggestions. I was right in the middle of Nutcracker and was not thinking about Christmas at all. So I didn't have any real concrete ideas to tell her. I did mention one thing that I continually put on the back burner because of the price of (not so silly) flowers. Ever since I redid my bedroom, I have wanted to put some simple white flowers in the wash basin that we inherited from Gregg's Uncle Bevan, but every time I go to buy them, I walk out of the store without them. $6.00 a flower just seemed too extravagant.
Alison gave me the flowers for Christmas. Isn't she wonderful. I do so love her. It kind of over shadows the toaster I gave to her.


Comments
Post a Comment