Max's last Pack Meeting. 
 This is Jacey's reaction to being told she had to do dishes.
Since I was called to be the Compassionate Service Coordinator for our ward, I have had on numerous accounts gone to the store for disposable dishes.  I thought I was in heaven when I saw these at Sam's Club.
On General Conference Sunday, Max and the rest of the primary were challenged by a member of our bishopric to listen to conference, and if they could tell him one story they had heard, he would give them a piece of candy.  Max built himself a fort and hunkered down all morning.  I think he watched conference better than the rest of us did.  (Jacey just wanted to be in the picture.)
 "Sir Maxwell" in action.
 Max playing defender.
Jacey showing Hailee the wasp nest that she put her hand on unknowingly and got stung.

Comments