New Beginnings
Thanks to my way cute friend, two years ago I learned about Healthy Lifestyle Challenges. I decided that I could do the 12 weeks to a better me thing. I did it, and felt great. Since then, I have tried to do it again several times, but did not have the fortitude to keep it up. However, that is all in the past. Today is the first of the month, and it happens to fall on a Monday. That means that today is a great day to start again.
Since my physical therapist told me that I should try Zumba, I have no excuse for not exercising anymore. So the new challenge is beginning today.
1. Exercise every day
2. Drink tons more water than I do.
3. Limit computer time. (Adds to neck pain.)
4. No treats.
The woman who is going to start this race is not the same woman who is going to finish this race. I will be stronger, and have more control over my mind and my body. Anyone want to join me?
Since my physical therapist told me that I should try Zumba, I have no excuse for not exercising anymore. So the new challenge is beginning today.
1. Exercise every day
2. Drink tons more water than I do.
3. Limit computer time. (Adds to neck pain.)
4. No treats.
The woman who is going to start this race is not the same woman who is going to finish this race. I will be stronger, and have more control over my mind and my body. Anyone want to join me?


Just catching up on blogs...good for you Barb!! That's awesome! How's your month gone?
ReplyDelete