Eragon - Time to Spend With My Son
Our morning routine has shifted a little with Jacey leaving earlier for Junior High, and it has freed up some time for me to spend with just my son. It has turned into the perfect time to read to him. In an effort to encourage him to stretch to the next level of reading, we started our next series of books. I love that Max enjoys reading, and loves to spend time with his mom.
His Uncle Alan gave him another series to try. The first book is called The Warrior Heir. I had planned to read it with him after the Eragon series, but Max couldn't wait. He took it with him to school today. He will probably have it read before I have a chance to read any of it with him. He is pretty amazing.
Thanks Max for being so willing to learn.


Comments
Post a Comment