Turning Twelve Is a Magical Time
Why would Jacey be any different than Max was on his birthday? I was thinking that Jacey who is loving to sleep in would prefer to sleep rather than open her birthday presents. I was wrong. She was up long before I was and was just waiting for everyone to GET UP.

Jacey got a Blackberry for her birthday. Oh, it wasn't a cell phone like she wanted but Blackberry Crumble the book. Which she also wanted.
Mom and Max were so excited with the opening of presents.
We teased Jacey that we were getting her a monkey for her birthday. So at the last minute Gregg decided that she did indeed need a monkey. She loved it. She is deciding at the moment if it is to be a boy or a girl, and an appropriate name. Any good suggestions?
Happy Birthday! Your Family Loves You!


I can't believe how big she is!!! Time sure does fly! She's turning into such a gorgeous young woman!
ReplyDelete