Lady P is Growing Up!

The other day Jacey asked me if I remembered telling her that she could start wearing make-up when she turned twelve. I didn't remember telling her that exactly, but I must have because that sounded reasonable to me, and would have told her that if she had. However, I am not ready for my baby to grow up. She is doing a fabulous job at it though, and she is more than ready for this next stage of life. Max is kind of with me, and is missing her already since she will be going to a different school this next year. He is very protective of her, and prays for her all the time. How cute is that?

Another thing she had to wait until she was twelve to do was get her ears pierced. She simply bounced all day because she was so excited. Even her piano teacher commented on how Jacey was happier than usual. She is normally happy, but yesterday she was glowing a little more. Here are a few picures of Jacey's experience.

My beautiful daughter after she got her ears pierced.
Jacey getting her ears pierced.
Jacey and her cute friend that she brought along for moral support before she got her ears pierced.

Comments