I Didn't Know I Would Be This Sad

Max was selected by his coach to play on the Layton City Minor League All-Star Team. His team was the National West Team. The Semi Final Game was last night. Although Max played very well, his team lost. It was a hard loss for all of us, and now baseball is truly over for the year. Way to go Max. I am proud of the efforts you put in this year. I am looking forward to watching you next year.

Max up to bat. Max rotated playing pitcher and outfield during the game.Photo with All-Star Coaches. Pictured in photo are: (back) Coach Jared Beckstrand and Coach Rick Findlay. (Front) Max, Camden Beckstrand and Logan Findlay. Coach Rick was simply amazing with the boys. Gregg and I learned alot from him. He was demanding, but always positive with the boys. You could tell he loves the game, and puts his heart and soul into getting each boy prepared to do their best. T-Shirts for the participants.

Consolation Treats after the game.

Comments