Physical Therapy?
Two years ago I had a doctor tell me that I needed to chill out. Jacey thought that was funny since she has been telling me that long before that informative visit. Now I am on symptom #2.Why is it that everything that goes wrong with my body is stress related? REALLY? What are Type A personalities supposed to do to relieve stress which is so much a part of who they are? (I bet it would include not going to soccer games in which their son is playing.)
Well, today I went in for my second day of physical therapy on my neck. Some days are worse than others, and today I woke up with my neck not feeling very well at all. So it does not surprise me that it still hurts after therapy. I still am feeling hopeful that therapy will work. I don't really like living on Ibuprophen and Tylenol.
On the note of physical therapists, I had a friend, many years ago that became a physical therapist, and when the doctor recommended I go to therapy both Gregg and I thought that maybe I should look up my friend since it would be someone I trusted.
The result: I still don't know where he is, but I found out enough to know that I don't trust him anymore. This saddened me alot, because the friend I knew would never have done what I learned he had done. I hope he has or will someday find the peace he so desperately needs in his life.


Comments
Post a Comment