I Love Watching Baseball







Last night, Max had his second baseball game of the season. It was still considered a practice game, but it was still a game to me. We have conflicts this year with Max's schedule and Jacey's schedule which makes Jacey sad, but we do the best we can. Last night, Max's team won 13-5. When I left to pick up Jacey from ballet, it was 3:1 for the other team. So you might say I was pleasantly surprised to come back to 11:5 for us. I even got to watch Max hit and also to score a run.


It is also fun for me to watch baseball because it is something that Gregg loves. He loves coaching, but this year we opted to have Gregg be an assistant coach so that Max could play on a team with one of his friends from school. Gregg gets to be the good coach. Jared gets to tell them what they did wrong. Gregg gets to tell them what they did right. Gregg likes this aspect of coaching.


I told Max that I think it is fun to watch baseball. He told me it is more fun to play baseball.

Comments