Today, He Came To Play!

This is Max warming up for the game. I wanted him to look cold. This was the look I got instead.


Max's favorite position is mid fielder. He likes to see the action. However, his coach has decided that he plays a pretty good defender. Today I have to agree. He was amazing. Once, he had to out run an opponent to get between him and the goal. He beat him in the foot race, kicked the ball out of scoring position, and caused the other guy to kick where the ball was a few seconds before causing a penalty because Max was now there. Have you seen Max? He doesn't have the longest legs on the team, but if you challenge, him he is going to beat you. He is fast. (Just so you know, he did not get it from me.)



His team ended up winning 3:1.


Fashion Alert: Socks are only allowed over the knees when it is freezing outside.


It is no secret that I love watching my kids do things they enjoy. The weather however, sometimes is harder to accept. At least today wasn't wet.

Comments