Randomness or Meaning of Life

The other day, I recieved a thank you gift from the Webelos Den leader for helping her Webelos earn their Readyman. She gave me some yummy cake bites from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. Jacey liked them so much that she tried to duplicate them. I particularly found cuteness in the outfit that she chose to bake in. She apparently did not want to waste time changing out of her ballet outfit to get started on her treat.



Gregg and I celebrated out 21st wedding anniversary earlier this month. These roses are a living proof that my husband loves me more than anything. You see, he doesn't really understand why you would buy something for someone when it just dies. Way back when we were dating, I had to win a bet in order to get my first flowers from him. These roses were unsolicited. He really surprised me this year. I gave him a new wedding band. His had lost one of the diamonds early on in our married life, and it has taken me this long to put things right.

Jacey and Max swimming during Spring Break.

Comments