Easter Outfits










I had a hard time this year matching everyone's outfits. The best I could do was to go with a pastel theme. Max wanted to have a new pair of blue slacks to match his blazer. Jacey found a tan skirt. I thought I would go for the natical look, but I could not find anything for Jacey to wear on the top that would 1) be something she liked, and 2) something that would match. When she found the pink top, I knew that plans would be changing. Max and Gregg would not wear pink. So I found a tie I liked for Max, matched it for Gregg, made Max wear his khaki pants. I tried to tie it all together. (Max has light blue in his tie.) Gregg and I did not get anything new, but that was not for the lack of trying. Seriously, the clothing market needs to address those of us that do not look good in a pencil skirt, and do not have cute knees.

Comments