I Love My Boys & My Princess too

Last Saturday, Gregg surprised me with helping me with my closest project. Max even pitched in to help. It is a curious thing to me growing up in a family of all girls the pull that power tools have over the male species.
I remember Gregg's mom telling him that she didn't understand why he needed so many hats. He only has one head. I think of that every time I try to organize his hats. We used to hang them on a coat rack when we were first married. Then a couple of years ago I started hanging them on the wall in our closest. Now, I am adding another level. Wow! That's all I have to say, WOW! Just for the record, I am not (contrary to popular belief) over-protective of my children. If Max would just learn to sit down when he is losing his balance, it would make my stress level go way down. Instead, he likes to flip and land on parts of his body that shouldn't be landed on. This was our compromise.
Last Sunday, Jacey and Max found the new rollerblades they got for Christmas, and decided to give it a go since it was a nice day outside. After watching them for a few minutes, I had to tell them that they needed to tone it down a bit since it was Sunday. I didn't want to have to go to the emergency room on a Sunday. Thanks Jacey for wearing a helmet too.

Comments