Where Is My Schedule!
People think it is intriguing that I have rocks in my sink.
Maybe, I have rocks somewhere else too.
What is it about me that has to have a schedule.
Monday: I clean bedrooms, do laundry, and volunteer at the school.
Tuesday: I clean the basement and run errands.
Wednesday: I clean the kitchen and the main floor, and do laundry.
Thursday: I clean bathrooms, and volunteer at the school.
Friday: I do bills, go grocery shopping, and do laundry.
Saturday: I play with my family
Sunday: Well, that is the day that I am supposed to rest and give to the Lord.
Every day I exercise (except for today, because I feel like crap, but I will get to that in a minute.)
I have dance, soccer, Cub Scouts, Activity Days, Relief Society, VT, doctors visits and dentist appointments, all to organize, and to fit in while being the QUEEN. (Go online and look up When Queen's Ride By.) lilleysofthefield.blogspot.com/2007/04/when-queens-ride-by.html
No wonder I feel like I am losing it some of the time.
Well, if you mess with my schedule, I fall apart. Yesterday was Sunday. The day of rest and relaxation. Gregg was off to meetings, and I spent the morning reading to Max. I looked at the clock and fell apart. This is why. . . I got released from my nursery calling. Which meant that I had to go to Relief Society. Why would that cause me stress you ask? Because I haven't been there for 16 months, but I wasn't counting. It is simply that it was change. My poor kids got yelled at because I don't do change well.
I sat through church trying to feel the spirit to calm myself which didn't work, and off to Sunday School I went. Gregg told me to save him a seat, and I did until someone sat in it, and didn't comprehend that they couldn't sit there, so I moved. Then the lady I moved up to sit by told me she was fine when I told her to scoot over to sit by me. Then in Relief Society, the lady scooted even farther away from me, and I got asked to say the closing prayer. Did you know nursery age kids are friendlier.
Then to top off the whole church experience, Gregg and I got asked to sing in church next Sunday. Have any of you heard Gregg or I sing? There is a reason for that. However, Gregg said yes, and now we as a family have to sing in church next week. So I spent the night in panic mode looking for a song to sing that wouldn't make us sound as awful as I am fearing, only to come up with a very rational thought, "I don't know what I am doing", and will need to ask for help on this one.
I woke up this morning with my stomach raging out of control.
Why is it that I get through the stress of the holidays with the capability of keeping everything in check, only to lose it all in one day?


Yikes! That IS a bad day at church. Good luck singing in church -that's something Justin would do.
ReplyDeleteFor as many years as I've know and loved you, I never knew...I just want you to know I have always admired your organization and the great way you love your family. Your scheduled life must be working for you because you do a great job.
ReplyDelete