Recipe Blog
Recently I started to compile my recipes into one spot. I stopped because of the holidays and I didn't have the time needed to enter them in. I am almost ready to start adding more to the blog. However, I have run into a moral copyright issue. Some of my recipes are not mine and I have acquired them from cookbooks and from other authors. Some of them I don't remember where I got them. So I am making the blog private so that I don't take credit for something that is not mine. However, if you would like to see this blog and can't view it, (I don't know how it all works), let me know and I will invite you to that blog also.
I really don't have a problem with family and friends having access to the same recipes. Just know that they are rarely my concoctions.
BlueberriesandSocial Graces.blogspot.com


I like looking at the blog... although I rarely make anything. Maybe we should come have dinner at your house!
ReplyDeletePlease invite me to your blog. I can not get into it. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI would loove to be invited to your recipe blog!
ReplyDelete