
Jacey's Reflection contest entry has made it to the next level. We aren't really sure what that next level is. We are thinking that the people in charge really don't know what they are doing. Since they are volunteers, and I don't really want to do it, we have no reason to complain. We will just wait and see what happens. She did get her blakets back (they took pictures of the 3-D entries), and we delivered them to the Safe Harbor Women's Shelter. The women's shelter was really appreciative of her efforts. I was really proud of her.

Max came home a couple of weeks before the Christmas break with an assignment from his SEM teacher. He signed up to make a diorama. Others were coming home with poster boards, and I was thinking to myself, "Why didn't Max get the easy project?"
Half was through making the diorama Max asked me, "Mom, do you know why I signed up for a diorama?" "It is because we make really cool dioramas."
On the day the assignment was due, only two out of the six people in the group were prepared to turn their assignment in. The teacher by default gave the class an extra week. Max, I am very proud of you. Not only did you sign up to do something a little harder than the rest, but you turned it in on time too.
Comments
Post a Comment