Christmas Moments
Okay, moms are supposed to remember the cute things their kids say and do. I, however, laugh at the moment and then forget. So today, before I forget, I am writing down what my kids said to make me smile.
(Jacey's cuteness as we walked into the post office and saw the huge line.)
Jacey: "I love long lines. They remind me of Disneyland."
(Max's cuteness while we were delivering neighbor gifts and Max was delivering his friend gifts. Our next house on the list was an older couple. Bro. T. was in the bishopric with Gregg.)
Max: "Do I have a present for Brother T.?"
Me: "No, but he probably would like one." (He was giving his friends wooden puzzles.)
Max: "Do you think he wants mine? I could give it to him?
Me: "That is really nice of you, he'll be okay with the wrapping paper."
Max: "Okay" He preceded to take the wrapping paper and put it in the bushes on the way to the door.


Comments
Post a Comment