Project Update

Ugh!!! This is not a quick short project. Maybe Gregg knew when I started this project that it wasn't the best time to be doing it, but I really wanted to start.

Did you know that oil-based paint doesn't dry in cold weather? I thought it would just take longer, but it has been four days now and my paint is still wet. Oh, it is dry to the touch (so I thought I could paint), but after the second coat of paint went on, I now have re-coat issues. That is what the professionals at Wilson's paint store informed me. People there are so helpful, I highly recommend going there. Now, after buying two space heaters for our garage, I am not so patiently waiting for the paint to dry so I can sand down my re-coat issues and move on with this project.

Just so you know, Gregg is not too happy with having to scrape car windows in the meantime. He is not saying anything, but sometimes that is worse than having him say something.

Comments