Miracles Still Happen

Okay, I know it is kind of quirky, but I have wanted a wheat grinder for a long time. My sister was lucky enough to find one at a garage sale, and although I check the DI for one everytime I go, I haven't been as lucky.

Well last week, I asked Gregg what he wanted for Christmas, and he really couldn't come up with anything. He asked me, and I told him my list was a mile long. This surprised him a little, so he asked me what was on my list. (One day I am going to remember that when I give him a list, he doesn't look at the list and pick and choose. He has to get everything on my list.)

The mill was on my list. (Since I now make my own barley flour for beignets. This was a HIGH PRIORITY!) He did his research and decided the Nutrimill was the one I wanted, but for $239.00 I didn't think so. Well, HE DID, and he decided to order it for me. But, . . .that same day, we got a flyer in the mail from American Express reminding us of the opportunity to redeem our points on Amazon.com. We decided to put our points towards the mill.

Here is the best part of my story. We got the mill for FREE! Well sort of. I am soon to be a real Mormon Mom with a wheat grinder. I have thanked my Heavenly Father every day since then for the small miracle he sent me. I really do know he loves me and is watching out for me and my family. I am so very grateful for my wonderful husband who takes care of me.

Comments

  1. Hooray! That is so awesome! I need a beignet lesson so I can put my grinder to work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment