Half Way There


Here is my bed before I started.

Here is the finished project. Oh wait. It's still not done. Notice I didn't take a picture of the dresser? It is still drying!!! I will have to post the dresser at a later date.

I just couldn't wait to put some of it back together. I really think I need to work on this patience thing another way. I am just not making progress in this area of my life.
I do absolutely love it. I think it gave my bedroom the look I was going for. Thanks Biffy for giving me the courage to do it.

First night of Nutcracker under our belts. Jacey and Max did a fantastic job. I think they are ready!

Comments

  1. Your furniture looks fantastic!!!!! Way to go, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it looks GORGEOUS!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment