Are We Ready?
This next week is performance time again. Jacey loves it. Max is sure to love it, and I love watching my kids do something they love. I am on the Quick Change Committee again this year, which means I get to watch the performance (for the most part) up close and personal. I absolutely love watching the dancers get all jittery and nervous, go out on stage and give it their all, and then come of the stage knowing that they were part of something big. I especially love watching the principal dancers that they bring in from Ballet West. They make it look so easy, but they are definitely exhausted when they come off the stage. I really love the holidays, and this is the perfect way to start it all. Thanks to all our family and friends that support us from year to year. We love you.
Break a leg Jacey and Max! You both are going to be awesome!


Comments
Post a Comment