Another Challenge
Yesterday was the first of the month. It was also a Monday. Which meant that I had no excuses to not start another one of "those" challenges of mine.
Does anyone want to join me this time around? Here are my guidelines.
1. No treats. (Except the one I bought last Friday, and really want to try. I will only have one serving. After that no more treats.)
2. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day five days a week. My goal is to exercise for one hour.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Work on one other personal goal. Mine is to become more like the kind of person that I have always admired over the years. (More refined, calmer, spiritual etc.)
Does anyone want to join me this time around? Here are my guidelines.
1. No treats. (Except the one I bought last Friday, and really want to try. I will only have one serving. After that no more treats.)
2. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day five days a week. My goal is to exercise for one hour.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Work on one other personal goal. Mine is to become more like the kind of person that I have always admired over the years. (More refined, calmer, spiritual etc.)


Comments
Post a Comment