I Love Family Time
This weekend, we had a lot of family time. I love spending time together with my family. This is what we did.
Max's first basketball practice. Since it was new, we all went to Max's first basketball practice. I had a great time. (Max is so cute.) Jacey says she'll stay home next time. She thinks the games will be more fun.
We also worked on Reflection projects. Jacey and Max both decided to enter this year. Here is Jacey working on hers. The theme this year is "Together We Can". Jacey is working on "Together we can comfort those in need", and Max is working on "Together we can unite the World". Almost done. We'll see how they do. Notice Max in the background taking a rest. His project is the big blue ball. Mom and Dad would be happier, if there were a few less rests during projects like this.


Comments
Post a Comment