Timpanogos Cave

This Labor day I wanted to do something fun with my family. I have decided that playing together as a family is very important, and I want to do it as much as we can. Gregg and I talked about it, and we decided that we would take the kids up to Timpanogos Cave. Jacey and Max love to hike too, so it was set.

We picked the perfect day for a hike, not too hot or too cold. We left just after breakfast and were up to the top by 11:00 a.m. Our tour didn't start until 12:00 p.m., but they were nice enough to let us join up with an earlier group. Apparently, it didn't take us near as long to hike as we thought it would. Gregg and I were quite impressed that we could keep up with the kids.

We had a great time!

Who said the Neanderthal Age is gone. Jacey convinced Max and her dad that walking like apes down the path was a lot easier than the lovely stroll their mom was doing. They did keep me laughing all the way down.

Now, we have to think about what to do next.

Comments