
WOW! I can't believe my "HOPE" baby is growing up. She is now eleven, and is wonderful through and through. She could hardly wait to open her presents and was thrilled with the outcome. After seeing Grandpa's "box full of money", Jacey wanted the same thing. We took the money shopping, and Jacey got to pick out her own birthday presents. She was very wise with her purchases, and found some really cute things. Thanks to a good friend, Jacey also was able to go swimming at Willard Bay, and then we took her to Cafe Rio for dinner. All in all, we all had a great time. (Oh, and we also started the day with Beignets, of course. That is, by the way, Jacey's new favorite food. Recipe included in next blog)

It is always a challenge for me to know what to serve at family birthday parties. Neither of my children like cake. I am not at all sure they are related to me. Well this year, I made fruit pizza. It was pretty good. I let Jacey pick out the fruit. She vetoed the plums and the cherries, but the end result was certainly yummy. We are going to try cheesecake dessert for tonight's party.
I love you Lady P. You make my heart SMILE.
Comments
Post a Comment