Annie Jr.




Tonight is the last night of Annie jr. I have survived yet another "investing in my childrens future" experience. Every time I embark on these adventures, I have major meltddowns and cry for days. Every time I tell Gregg that I am not doing this again. Every time I wonder why I even do this. I really seriously hate it, BUT. . . HOW CAN I NOT when I love my children, and they are so darn cute.
I do have to post that I am very grateful to all the wonderful moms who helped me this time around. I have become a frequent shopper at the Deseret Industries and have learned how to do things I didn't previously know how to do. That includes learning how to make a pill box hat. I also decided that fake fur is by far worse on the sinuses than real fur, and that my kids really are golden children (most of the time.) Did you know that Daddy Warbucks likes to tote a gun?
All in all, my kids had a great time. Will I do it again? Ask me in a few months!

Comments