Jacey's Dance Recital



Last night we as a family had the opportunity to see Jacey's dance recital. Her dance was titled "Badinerie". I am not really certain what her dance had to do with a jester, but she did a fantastic job. It is really fun to see her progressing. I am also glad that she enjoys it so much. She was beautiful.
We did have a moment of stress though. It happened during dress rehearsal. I had taken a video of her performance at the staging, and because I wasn't sure of myself I took practice shots. When I came home I tried to clean the hard drive of the unneeded clips and accidentally lost all of the videos for the day. This included the segment of the neighbors daughter that I had let her use the camera for.
I had to call the Ballet Nazi to get permission to video at the dress rehearsal that night. She was actually really nice, and I was able to get another video of both Jacey and the neighbor.
I am having problems burning a DVD. Can anyone help? Nothing happens when I put the DVD into the e-drive. It keeps telling me to insert a disc. I don't have problems burning pictures to CDs, but I need a DVD for videos right?

Comments