Max's Photo Shoot



What a CUTIE!


Last night we took Max to the park to get his baptism pictures taken. Max at first thought we were trying to torture him. I kept telling him to smile more, or not so much, or to put down the stick, but we got a system going after awhile, and we all survived. We even got some cute pictures.


I had spent the whole day looking for just the right pants to go with his blazer, only to realize that no one had what I was looking for. No One! In fact, I have been searching for the right suit for about a month now. I thought I would get some good deals around Easter, but I had no luck. I didn't want Chinos. I wanted khaki dress pants to go with his blazer. This was after we had to compromise on the suit in the first place. Max originally wanted a blue suit, but I couldn't find a blue suit that wasn't pin striped in his size anywhere. I finally put the blazer with some blue dress pants. Not an exact match, but if you're not looking closely, you won't notice. I have to admit he did look darn handsome when it all came together. I am very frustrated with the clothing industry right now. Shopping for Jacey's baptism dress was a lot easier. I was wrong when I thought it would be the other way around.


By the way Max. . . I AM REALLY PROUD OF THE DECISION YOU ARE MAKING TO GET BAPTIZED.

Comments