I have the best family in the world, and my goal in starting this blog is to give me an outlet in which I can tell those I love just what is going on in my world. Gregg and I have decided to call this blog "Four Hearts Haven". A few years ago, I was reading on a cute website about how some Scandinavians name their homes. It gives the residents who live there an identity. I thought this a marvelous idea. I want my children to grow up knowing they have an identity in which they know they are special, and they belong somewhere special. Our family motto is a quote from President David O. McKay that says "Pure hearts in pure homes are always in whispering distance of heaven". We chose this because if we are living the best we can and have pure minds and hearts then we will be close enough to hear the directions that are so needed from time to time that come from heaven. We are working on purifying are hearts in our home. There are four of us, and my home is definitely a haven for me to come home to. So Four Hearts Haven is the name we chose for our home. This blog is an extension of our lives.


Since I am new to this blogging world, I hope you will be patient with me as I try to figure it out.

Comments